Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chocol-Art

This weekend was somewhat profitable for Monica and her chocolates and pretty good for me.
BIG thank you to all my friends who swung by and bought some paintings!

picked up some stuff from other stalls at the festival...

An artist by the name of Matt Bailey was also selling some affordable artwork.. I was a fan and bought some of his stuff...
sweet 2 piece painting

plank of wood with some chick with huge guns

also bought some prints...


Then I went to Ben Tse's stall and picked up some of the CD's he was selling...

haven't had a listen yet, but very excited!
Too bad these guys are kaput! But alas ol' Ephraim moved away ending not only the Merriweather Deer but the Lovesong as well.

Also got this ancient album from one of my old fav bands...

No comments:

Post a Comment