Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Why work when there is crap to buy!!?!

Had a very busy day off. Started out getting my ID CARD! then went shopping for hours on end... bought this knitted guy at H & M

then continued to shop etc. I have been working on paintings for the last little while now for the SOHO festival coming up this weekend... Monica has a stall for the festival in which she will be selling her delicious chocolates. Here is her poster-
On sunday I will be selling my artwork at the stall... So everyone who reads this and calls themselves friends of Danny the G(r)eek should come by and get chocolate and buy some serious art!


if you would like to check out some of the art I will have on sale you can check out my other blog here ---> Crazy Painter

Here is a few samples



No comments:

Post a Comment