Sunday, April 8, 2012

too much fun..

..is what I've been having lately. Easter is a time for bunnies and dranks.

Last wednesday the wanch housed a very chaotic line up.

Shotgun came on first and as I heard from multiple people who have never seen them before, they were excellent!

I would also like to thank them for letting me walk on stage and ruin some of their tunes!

You can watch the video here ------> Carry On Feat Danny the G(r)eek

This Is Ammuniton showed off their guns...


and the cherry on the top...

SHEPHERDS THE WEAK
Smiles on all faces watching a drunken group of dudes shouting their asses off.
love these guys, check em out whenever you can!




PS - instagram has been consuming my very existence lately.... you should follow me...  

@dannythegreek

No comments:

Post a Comment